SCHEDULE FOR INTRODUCTORY CLASS (LEVEL I)
- Monday, May 2 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, May 7 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, May 9 - Aurora Public Library
- Wednesday, May 11 - Parker Library
- Saturday, May 14 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Tuesday, May 17 - Koelbel Library
- Wednesday, May 18 - Regis University (SPANISH ONLY)
- Thursday, May 26 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, June 4 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, June 6 - Clements Community Center
- Wednesday, June 8 - Parker Library
- Saturday, June 11 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, June 13 - Koelbel Library
- Wednesday, June 15 - Aurora Public Library
- Wednesday, June 22 - Regis University (SPANISH ONLY)
- Thursday, June 23 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, July 9 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, July 11 - Clements Community Center
- Thursday, July 14 - Koelbel LibraryLibrary
- Tuesday, July 19 - Aurora Public Library
- Monday, July 25 - Parker Library
- Thursday, July 28 - First Plymouth Church
- Monday, August 1 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, August 6 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Thursday, August 11 - Aurora Public Library
- Saturday, August 13 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Wednesday, August 17- Regis University (SPANISH ONLY)
- Thursday, August 25 - First Plymouth Church
Saturday classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Aurora classes meet from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
All other classes meet from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: We are not able to process any online registrations after noon on the day of a class or noon on Friday for the Saturday classes. You are welcome to come to the class and register at the time, subject to availability. In that case please bring along the name of the county where you filed and your case number.
You are allowed to bring your own refreshments to class, with the exception of the Aurora Public Librabry.
CLASSES START AND END ON TIME
CHILD CARE IS NOT PROVIDED
AN IMPORTANT WEBSITE - We strongly encourage you to visit the website www.UpToParents.org (for divorcing parents) or www.ProudToParent.org (for never married parents) prior to attending the class, as this will give you a headstart and significantly enhance your experience in the class.
Augustana Lutheran Church: 5000 East Alameda Avenue. On the Southwest corner of Alameda and Fairfax, which is ten blocks East of Colorado Boulevard. Use entrance on Fairfax.
Aurora Public Library: 14949 E. Alameda Avenue. On the North side of Alameda between I-225 and Chambers Road
Clements Community Center: 1580 Yarrow Street in Lakewood. One block West of Wadsworth Boulevard and one block North of Colfax.
First Plymouth Church: 3501 South Colorado Boulevard. On the Southwest corner of Colorado Boulevard and Hampden Avenue.
Koebel Public Library: 5955 South Holly Street in Arapahoe County. On the Southwest corner of Orchard Road and Holly Street.
Parker Field House: 18700 East Plaza Drive. It is on the Southeast corner of East Plaza Drive and Champion Drive, which is approximately .5 miles South and .5 miles West of the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Parker Road. It can be accessed by going West on East Plaza Drive from Parker Road or South on South Dransfeldt Road from Lincoln Avenue. Enter on the West side of the building.
Parker Library: 10851 South Crossroads Drive in Parker. It is just Southwest of the corner of South Parker Road and Crossroads Drive. South Crossroads Drive is 1.2 miles South of Lincoln Avenue; .2 miles South of Longs Way.
Regis University: Park in lot #4, which is on Lowell Boulevard between 52nd and 53rd Avenues. One route is to take I-70 to Lowell, go right for 1/2 mile to lot #4. An alternate route is to take I-70 to Federal, go right to 50th Avenue, go left to Lowell and right to lot #4.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION FOR ADVANCED CLASS (LEVEL II)
Each class is scheduled to meet from 4:00 to 6:30 P.M. on the same day for four consecutive weeks. Call us for the specific dates and location.