SCHEDULE FOR INTRODUCTORY CLASS (LEVEL I)
- Saturday, August 2 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, August 4 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, August 9 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Thursday, August 14 - Parker Library
- Monday, August 18 - Aurora Public Library
- Wednesday August 20 - Denver Civic Theatre (SPANISH ONLY)
- Thursday, August 28 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, September 6 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, September 8 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, September 13 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Tuesday, September 16 - Aurora Public Library
- Wednesday September 17 - Denver Civic Theatre (SPANISH ONLY)
- Monday, September 22 - Parker Library
- Wednesday, September 24 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, October 4 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, October 6 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, October 11 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Wednesday October 15 - Denver Civic Theatre (SPANISH ONLY)
- Tuesday, October 21 - Aurora Public Library
- Monday, October 27 - Parker Library
- Thursday, October 30 - First Plymouth Church
- Saturday, November 1 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, November 3 - Clements Community Center
- Saturday, November 8 - Augustana Lutheran Church
- Monday, November 10 - Aurora Public Library
- Tuesday, November 18 - Parker Library
- Wednesday, November 19 - First Plymouth Church
Saturday classes meet from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Aurora classes meet from 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
All other classes meet from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: We are not able to process any online registrations after noon on the day of a class or noon on Friday for the Saturday classes. You are welcome to come to the class and register at the time, subject to availability. In that case please bring along the name of the county where you filed and your case number.
You are allowed to bring your own refreshments to class, with the exception of the Aurora Public Librabry.
CLASSES START AND END ON TIME
CHILD CARE IS NOT PROVIDED
AN IMPORTANT WEBSITE - We strongly encourage you to visit the website www.UpToParents.org (for divorcing parents) or www.ProudToParent.org (for never married parents) prior to attending the class, as this will give you a headstart and significantly enhance your experience in the class.
Augustana Lutheran Church: 5000 East Alameda Avenue. On the Southwest corner of Alameda and Fairfax, which is ten blocks East of Colorado Boulevard. Use entrance on Fairfax.
Aurora Public Library: 14949 E. Alameda Avenue. On the North side of Alameda between I-225 and Chambers Road
Clements Community Center: 1580 Yarrow Street in Lakewood. One block West of Wadsworth Boulevard and one block North of Colfax.
Denver Civic Theatre: (Spanish class only). 721 Sante Fe Drive. On Sante Fe between 7th and 8th. There are parking lots on both sides of the building, which charge $3.00. There is also some parking on the street.
First Plymouth Church: 3501 South Colorado Boulevard. On the Southwest corner of Colorado Boulevard and Hampden Avenue.
Koebel Public Library: 5955 South Holly Street in Arapahoe County. On the Southwest corner of Orchard Road and Holly Street.
Parker Field House: 18700 East Plaza Drive. It is on the Southeast corner of East Plaza Drive and Champion Drive, which is approximately .5 miles South and .5 miles West of the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Parker Road. It can be accessed by going West on East Plaza Drive from Parker Road or South on South Dransfeldt Road from Lincoln Avenue. Enter on the West side of the building.
Parker Library: 10851 South Crossroads Drive in Parker. It is just Southwest of the corner of South Parker Road and Crossroads Drive. South Crossroads Drive is 1.2 miles South of Lincoln Avenue; .2 miles South of Longs Way.
Southglenn Library: 6972 South Vine Street in Centennial. It is located on the corner of Race Street and East Davies Place. This is in the southwest corner of The Streets at SouthGlenn, which is just south of Arapahoe Road and just west of University Boulevard.
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION FOR ADVANCED CLASS (LEVEL II)
Each class is scheduled to meet from 4:00 to 6:30 P.M. on the same day for four consecutive weeks. Call us for the specific dates and location.